Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Grad School

Ask a Question

Our Best Response:

How do I correct an error on my application?

Correcting an Application Error

  • Make sure to preview your application before submitting it. If you notice an error on your Binghamton University graduate application before you have submitted the application, login to your application and correct the information.
  • If you notice an error on you Binghamton University graduate application after you have submitted the application, or if you are still unable to correct your information, contact Be sure to provide your full name, date of birth, and B-Number (current Binghamton University students only).
    Note: Some portions of the application may not be updated once submitted, so please be sure to review carefully before submitting.
  • If you have already been accepted into a program and paid your deposit, you can change your personal information (such as address and phone number) by contacting the Registrar's Office.

Suggested Questions:

  1. How do I apply as a graduate student?
  2. Where do I go for technical support?
  3. How do I change my graduation date?
  4. How do I change my personal information?
  5. How do I access my email?
  6. What is the status of my application?
  7. What if my school/ college/ university is not listed on the application?
  8. What is The Graduate School's address?
  9. What do I do when I have not enrolled for a couple of semesters?
  10. How long does it take to make a decision?

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us for assistance.

Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 11/4/11