Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Grad School

Ask a Question

Our Best Response:

Do you offer co-operative education (Co-op) for grad students?

Cooperative Education

Depending on your program , cooperative educational experience may be available to you.

Cooperative education is employment that is an integral part of an established curriculum. (In the case of international students, it is known as Curricular Practical Training [CPT]). It is an alternative work/study or internship arranged with the approval of your program.

Contact your department or graduate director to learn what opportunities are available to you.

Suggested Questions:

  1. Are internships available during my studies?
  2. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  3. Do you offer online courses?
  4. Can you send me information about your school?
  5. Do you offer graduate tutoring services?
  6. Do you offer a study abroad program?
  7. Do all PhD students receive a stipend?
  8. How much is tuition?
  9. How do I apply for a scholarship?
  10. What types of financial aid do you have available?

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us for assistance.

Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 11/4/11