Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Grad School

Ask a Question

Our Best Response:

Do you offer financial aid for international students?

Financial Aid and Scholarships for International Students

Most financial aid that Binghamton University offers is funded by the U.S. government or through New York State.

Many international students, however, are funded by their department or an administrative office to work as a teaching/graduate assistant (TA/GA) or research assistant (RA). Additionally, some scholarships are available to international students.

To learn more about these positions and other funding opportunities, please see the Graduate School’s Tuition and Funding webpage or contact your academic program of interest. Be sure to read the information for each opportunity carefully to learn whether you qualify as an international student.

Suggested Questions:

  1. What are some funding opportunities for minority students?
  2. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  3. Do I have to verify funds to attend?
  4. What services are offered for international students?
  5. What types of financial aid do you have available?
  6. What are the eligibility requirements for financial aid?
  7. Can I choose my advisor?
  8. What is the status of my application?
  9. How much is tuition?
  10. How do I apply for a scholarship?

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us for assistance.

Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 11/4/11