Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Grad School

Ask a Question

Our Best Response:

Do you have a Graduate Federal Work Study Program?

Graduate Federal Work Study  

Positions are available on campus for U.S. citizens and permanent residents who qualify on the basis of financial need. Work-study participants earn an hourly wage and work 10 to 20 hours per week.

The Office of Financial Aid determines eligibility for Graduate Work Study using information provided on the applicant's FAFSA. To apply for Graduate Work Study, eligible students must complete the Graduate Work Study Application, following the directions on the form. After receiving and reviewing the application, departments with Graduate Work Study openings will contact the applicant directly if they wish to schedule an interview.

To apply:

Suggested Questions:

  1. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  2. Can international students work during their studies?
  3. Do you have interdisciplinary programs?
  4. Do you have any job openings?
  5. How do I apply for graduation?
  6. Do you offer graduate tutoring services?
  7. What accelerated programs do you offer?
  8. Do you offer online courses?
  9. How do I apply for a scholarship?
  10. Is there orientation for new students?

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us for assistance.

Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 11/4/11