Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Grad School

Ask a Question

Our Best Response:

How do I get a student ID card?

Getting a Student ID Card

Student ID cards are available through the Office of the Registrar, Student Wing, Room 119. Current Binghamton University undergraduate students will need to obtain a graduate student ID in order to take advantage of new library privileges.

To check where and when the office is issuing student IDs, go go here. You will need to bring a valid photo ID.

Replacement ID cards are also issued by the Office of the Registrar. Visit their website for information.

Suggested Questions:

  1. What is my student ID number?
  2. Where is the bookstore?
  3. Does my undergraduate B Number carry over to my graduate studies?
  4. What is the status of my application?
  5. How and when will I receive my scholarship?
  6. How do I apply for a scholarship?
  7. Do I have to verify funds to attend?
  8. What is the deadline for submitting international student paperwork?
  9. What is the minimum required amount to certify funds for international students?
  10. Are international students required to study full-time?

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us for assistance.

Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 11/4/11