Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Grad School

Ask a Question

Our Best Response:

What accelerated programs do you offer?

Accelerated Programs

If you are one of Binghamton University's talented, motivated undergraduate students, we offer you the opportunity to complete both a bachelor's and a focused master's-level program in just five years. Normally you should apply for such a program late in your sophomore year or early in your junior year.

The Accelerated Degree programs save time, money and improve your employment opportunities -- and will put you on the fast track to a PhD program.

For complete information and a list of offerings, please visit the Accelerated Degree section of The Graduate School website.

Suggested Questions:

  1. Do you have interdisciplinary programs?
  2. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  3. Can graduate students graduate with honors?
  4. Do you offer financial aid for international students?
  5. Do you offer co-operative education (Co-op) for grad students?
  6. Do you offer graduate tutoring services?
  7. Do you offer a law program?
  8. Do you offer a payment plan?
  9. Do you offer a Master of Social Work program?
  10. Do you offer a study abroad program?

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us for assistance.

Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 11/4/11