Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Grad School

Ask a Question

Our Best Response:

Where can I find information about research and travel grants?

Research and Travel Funding

Binghamton University graduate students are eligible to apply for research and travel funding both through their respective departments as well as through The Graduate School. 

You can find eligibility and application information for sources such as the Foundation Travel Grant and the GSO Travel Grant on the Graduate School's Travel and Research Funds webpage.

Suggested Questions:

  1. Can you send me information about your school?
  2. What types of financial aid do you have available?
  3. What are the eligibility requirements for financial aid?
  4. Where is your school located?
  5. Where can I find thesis requirements?
  6. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  7. Where can I find information about relocating to Binghamton?
  8. Where can I find a class schedule?
  9. What are the department codes?
  10. Where do I find faculty information?

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us for assistance.

Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 11/4/11