Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Grad School

Ask a Question

Our Best Response:

I already have a bachelor's degree, can I get a second bachelor's at your school?

Multiple Bachelor's Degrees

If you have already earned a bachelor's degree and are interested in earning a second bachelor's degree, please contact undergraduate admissions.

If have earned your bachelor's degree and simply wish to take undergraduate-level courses without working toward another bachelor's degree, you may do so by applying to the Graduate School as a non-matriculated student.

Please note: In most cases, undergraduate courses are not applicable to a graduate degree program (or cannot be taken as a matriculated graduate student) unless the appropriate petition has been approved to take a 400-level course at the 500-level. Please see the Gradaute School Manual for more information.

Suggested Questions:

  1. I already have a bachelor's degree can I still take undergraduate courses?
  2. When will I receive my degree / diploma?
  3. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  4. How do I apply as an international student?
  5. Where do I find forms?
  6. Do you offer a law program?
  7. How much is tuition?
  8. How do I apply for graduation?
  9. Do you offer financial aid for international students?
  10. Do you offer online courses?

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us for assistance.

Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 11/4/11