Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Grad School

Ask a Question

Our Best Response:

Does my undergraduate B Number carry over to my graduate studies?

Graduate B-Number

If you attended Binghamton University as an undergraduate, your B-Number will carry over to your graduate studies. Please be careful while entering your correct personal identification information (name, date of birth, etc.) when filling out the online application to ensure that your undergraduate B-Number will be matched with your graduate application.

Suggested Questions:

  1. What is my student ID number?
  2. When and where is graduation?
  3. How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
  4. How do I get my Binghamton ID# (B Number)?
  5. What majors or academic programs do you offer?
  6. How do I apply for graduation?
  7. How do I get a student ID card?
  8. Are international students required to study full-time?
  9. What accelerated programs do you offer?
  10. How much is tuition?

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us for assistance.

Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 11/4/11