Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Grad School

Ask a Question

Our Best Response:

What are the department codes?

What are the department codes?

The Graduate School at Binghamton University no longer uses department codes as identifiable information for application materials. When submitting application materials to The Graduate School, please label all documents (and pages) with the following information:

  • Name
  • B#
  • Program
  • Degree (ex. MS or PhD)
  • Date of Birth
Labeling your admissions materials will ensure that each document is properly matched with the appropriate application. Click here for a listing of the programs and degrees offered through The Graduate School at Binghamton University.

Please see our website for instructions on how to receive your B#, User ID, and Password in order to check the status of your application, pay your application fee, and pay your enrollment deposit.

Suggested Questions:

  1. What is the ETS code?
  2. What are the requirements / classes for my major?
  3. How will I receive bound copies of my thesis/dissertation?
  4. Does my department require a bound copy/hard copy of my thesis/dissertation?
  5. Should I register my thesis/dissertation copyright?
  6. What is The Graduate School's address?
  7. What is the TOEFL institution code?
  8. Do you have a career services center?
  9. How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
  10. How do I contact the Graduate School?

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us for assistance.

Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 11/4/11