Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Grad School

Ask a Question

Our Best Response:

Where do I send transcripts for my non-degree application?

Transcripts for non-degree (non-matriculated) applications

Non-degree (non-matriculated) applicants must mail a hard copy of their official, final undergraduate transcript directly to The Graduate School. This documentation is required for admission review and decision.

The Graduate School
Binghamton University
PO Box 6000
Binghamton, NY 13902

View complete non-degree graduate application instructions.

Suggested Questions:

  1. How do I apply as a graduate student?
  2. How do I submit my college or undergraduate transcripts?
  3. When is the application deadline?
  4. What is the application fee?
  5. Can I take classes without seeking a degree?
  6. How do I correct an error on my application?
  7. How do I get a copy of my transcript?
  8. Where is your school located?
  9. Are original documents required for admission?
  10. How do I get my Binghamton ID# (B Number)?

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us for assistance.

Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 11/4/11