CONGRATULATIONS ON TAKING THE FIRST STEP TOWARD ONE OF THE GREATEST DECISIONS YOU WILL EVER MAKE!
Requirements to Join a Fraternity or Sorority
Binghamton University limits the recruitment and new member (pledging) activities to those students who:
- Have earned a minimum of 12 credit hours:
- Freshman must have earned 12 credits at Binghamton University
- Transfer students must have earned 12 credits while matriculated at another accredited college or university
- Are matriculated, FULL-TIME undergraduate student enrolled at Binghamton University.
- Have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale.
Interested? Simply login to B-Engaged by clicking the logo above and fill out the appropriate form for the semester you are considering. It's that easy!
*Note: Eligibility does not guarantee a membership bid
Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for all of the latest updates!