Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Education
- Doctor of Education (EdD) in Education Theory and Practice, Binghamton University
- MSEd, Special Education, Binghamton University
- MEd, Elementary Education, Lesley University
- BA, French, St. Lawrence University
- New York State Elementary Education Certification (Pre-K through Grade 6)
- New York State Special Education Certification (K-through Grade 12)
Courses regularly taught
- Developmentally Appropriate Practices for Young Children
- Educational Programs for Young Children
- Collaboration with Families and Staff
Current Research Interests
- Young Children with Complex Learning, Pyscho-Social and Health Needs
- Interprofessional Education/Interprofessional Collaboration
- Interdisciplinary School-Based Services
- Anderson, E. (2013). Preparing the next generation of early childhood teachers: The emerging role of interprofessional education and collaboration in teacher education. Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education, 34, 23-35.
- Anderson, E. & Fenty, N. (2013). Integrating early literacy and other content curriculum in an era of increased accountability: A review of the literature. Learning Across the Early Childhood Curriculum, Advances in Early Education and Daycare, Volume 17, 153-177
- Bronstein, L. Anderson, E. , Terwilliger, S. & Sager, K. (2013). Evaluating a model of school-based health and social services: An interdisciplinary community-university collaboration. Children & Schools, 34 (3), 155-166.
- Anderson, E. (2013, April). Preparing the next generation of early childhood teachers: The emerging role of interprofessional education and collaboration in teacher education, American Education Research Association, San Francisco, CA.
- 2012 Community Collaborator of the Year Award - Family Enrichment Network, Johnson City, NY.
- 2012 New York State Assembly Certificate of Merit