Apply - New Orleans
- Complete the Binghamton University Graduate School online application. Note: when applying to the program please choose "Educational Studies – New Orleans: MS."
- Upload all required admission materials:
- Official, degree-bearing undergraduate transcript(s): You may submit unofficial transcripts for now, but upon acceptance, you must submit official (sealed) transcripts
- Photocopy of teaching certificate/license
- Current résumé
- Personal Statement: Brief description of teaching career, including number of years teaching, grade level, and subject area (roughly one paragraph, please)
- Pay your $75 (U.S.), non-refundable degree application fee when you submit your online application
- Email Caroline Millen at firstname.lastname@example.org upon submission
Download step-by-step application instructions here (PDF, 513.7kb).