Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
Can I request an extension of an Incomplete (I)?

Yes. If you are unable to complete the required coursework within a semester due to extenuating circumstances, you may request to extend an Incomplete. Please speak with the course instructor and if approved, complete and submit an Extension of Incomplete Form.

Please note that you are still eligible request an extension of Incomplete even if the I has already been converted to an F. The deadline for assigning a passing letter grade to the course is 18 months past the last day of the course. All extensions are granted at the discretion of the instructor.

Grades and Grading,

New Search