Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
How does an Incomplete impact my GPA and/or financial aid?

A course with a notation of I is an Incomplete course and is not counted in your GPA. If you receive financial aid, the Incomplete may affect your aid. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid & Student Records to determine how an Incomplete will affect your aid.

Ask Similar Question
Share This Answer
New Search

Grades and Grading,

New Search

Binghamton University State University of New York
PO BOX 6000 Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
About This Site Employment Opportunities

Last Updated: 10/28/09