Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
May I transfer a writing class from another school to fulfill the Harpur College writing requirement?

Students may transfer in a maximum of one 'C' course and two 'W' courses if these courses contain expository writing done in the English language. The following types of courses are acceptable toward fulfillment of the writing requirement:

The first writing class a student transfers will be designated as a 'C' (Composition) course. Subsequent writing courses will be designated 'W' (Writing) courses. A maximum of one 'C' and two 'W' courses can be earned through transfer.

Harpur College Requirements, Transferring Credits / Transfer Policies,

New Search