Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
Can General Education courses be taken under the Pass/Fail grading option?

No. A course must be taken for a letter grade in order to satisfy a General Education requirement unless the only grading option is pass/fail. There are no exceptions to this policy.

Ask Similar Question
Share This Answer
New Search

Grade Option Change (Pass/Fail), Grades and Grading,

New Search

Binghamton University State University of New York
PO BOX 6000 Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
About This Site Employment Opportunities

Last Updated: 10/28/09