Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
Do I need to petition before I take courses at another school?

Yes, you must petition for coursework to transfer to Binghamton unless the course is listed on the transfer equivalency tables.

The online transfer credit petition for General Education, Harpur College or Elective credits is available here.

If you would like a transfer course to be considered for a major or minor requirement, please submit the transfer credit petition for major/minor requirements to the appropriate department for review. Please note that some departments require transfer credit approval before you take the coursework at another school.

Major Requirements, Transferring Credits / Transfer Policies,

New Search