|What are the Harpur College limits for Internships, Teaching Assistantships, HWS/CEO coursework and Independent Study?
EXCEEDING HARPUR LIMITS:
There are limits to particular types of coursework or credits. Students registered for a course exceeding a limit will not receive credit for the course. Since you will not receive credit for the course, it will not count towards your full-time standing (for housing, financial aid, etc.) and the course grade will not be reflected in your GPA.
Students will not receive credit for more than:
- 8 credits of UNIV
- 10 combined credits of HWS (formerly HPE) & CEO
- 16 credits of Independent Study
- 8 credits of Internship
- 8 credits of Teaching Practica (TA)
- Combined total limit of 20 credits of Independent Study, Internship, HWS (formerly HPE) and Teaching Practica
- 16 credits of developmental courses
- 32 credits of non-liberal arts credits
Harpur College Requirements,