Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
Can transferred upper level courses be used towards my 44 credit Harpur upper level requirement?

Harpur students under the 2002 Bulletin (and subsequent Bulletins) are required to complete at least 44 credits at the upper level (courses numbered 300 or above). Transfer courses can be used to fulfill this requirement. To transfer in as an upper-level, a course must meet one of the following three criteria:

(1) The course must be listed on the course equivalencies table as having a 300 or 400-level Binghamton course equivalency.

(2) The course must be a 300-level course or higher at the school at which it was taken.

(3) The course must be considered an upper-level course at the school at which it was taken.

Transferring Credits / Transfer Policies,

New Search