Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
I took a non-English transfer course which required a significant amount of writing. Can I get Harpur College writing credit for this course?

Typically, only transfer courses meeting the transfer criteria will be considered for writing credit (C, J or W). However, transfer coursework which is clearly designated by your previous school as satisfying the writing requirement can also be considered towards the Harpur College writing requirement. If you have taken a course which is clearly designated as fulfilling a writing requirement at your previous school, you must submit a transfer credit petition in order for the course to be considered as a C, J or W.

Ask Similar Question
Share This Answer
New Search

Transferring Credits / Transfer Policies,

New Search