Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
Can I retake a class which I previously PASSED with a D or better?

Yes. However, you cannot receive credit for the same course twice. Only the first letter grade will count for credit and will be calculated in your GPA. If the course was originally designated as pass/fail, neither the first nor the second grade will be factored into your GPA. Both course registrations and grades will appear on your transcript.

Please note that repeated coursework does NOT count toward full time enrollment if the course was initially passed.

Ask Similar Question
Share This Answer
New Search

Grades and Grading,

New Search

Binghamton University State University of New York
PO BOX 6000 Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
About This Site Employment Opportunities

Last Updated: 10/28/09