Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
I am an international student and English is my second language. Am I required to complete the foreign language requirement?

In order to have the foreign language requirement waived or otherwise considered complete, you must meet at least one of the following criteria established under the General Education guidelines:

The form used to submit your request, can be downloaded HERE.

Ask Similar Question
Share This Answer
New Search

General Education Requirements, Transferring Credits / Transfer Policies,

New Search

Binghamton University State University of New York
PO BOX 6000 Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
About This Site Employment Opportunities

Last Updated: 10/28/09