Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
How do I have my Advanced Placement score(s) sent to Binghamton University?

Your AP score(s) will automatically be sent to Binghamton University if you indicated during your exam(s) that you are a student at Binghamton. The equivalencies will be posted to your record no later than mid-October of your freshman year.

If you did not indicate that you wanted your scores sent to Binghamton, please contact College Board and ask them to send an official transcript to Harpur Academic Advising. College Board can be contacted by phone at 888-225-5427 or by e-mail at Binghamton University's CEEB code is 2535.

New Students / Orientation,

New Search