Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
I want to be on the pre-health track. What courses do I need to take? What should I major in?

You should take CHEM 107 and BIOL 117 or 118 if you don't already have AP or transfer credit for these courses. You may major in any department as long as you complete pre-health core requirements. You should review the curriculum and materials available on our Pre-Health web page for more information.

New Students / Orientation, Pre-Health Advising,

New Search