Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
I am interested in transferring to the School of Management (SOM). Which courses are required to transfer?

Please note that admission to the School of Management is very competitive. Sophomore or higher standing and a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better is typically required. In addition, you must complete the following courses with a grade of B or better to be considered for an Intra-University transfer to SOM:

-Econ 160 Intro to Microeconomics

-Econ 162 Intro to Macroeconomics

-Either Calculus (Math 220/221) or Statistics (Math 147)

*The courses listed above must be completed by the end of the semester before you wish to transfer.

Harpur Students considering a transfer to SOM should contact the SOM Advising Office.

New Students / Orientation,

New Search