Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
Can I register for courses with a time conflict?

Not typically. In order to register for overlapping courses, you must obtain permission to do so from both course instructors and complete a "Time Conflict" form from the Office of Financial Aid & Student Records. Please submit the completed form to the Office of Financial Aid & Student Records for processing.

Registration, Course Add/Drop and Withdrawals,

New Search