Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
How do I pursue a semester/university withdrawal?

If you would like to withdraw from all of your courses for the current semester, you may do so by completing the University Withdrawal Form. Please consult with an Academic Advisor and read all of the instructions thoroughly before submitting the form.

The last day to submit the University Withdrawal Form is the last day of classes of the semester in which you would like to withdraw.

Please note that your transcript will indicate withdrawals (W) for each individual course if you withdraw after the add/drop deadline.

General Education Requirements,

New Search