Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
I am short credits for graduation. Can I still walk in the graduation ceremony?

Undergraduate students who are within 12 or fewer credits of completing degree requirements may petition to walk in Commencement by submitting the Petition to Walk. The form and complete instructions, deadlines and notices can be found on the commencement website.

Ask Similar Question
Share This Answer
New Search

DARS, Requirements & Graduation,

New Search

Binghamton University State University of New York
PO BOX 6000 Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
About This Site Employment Opportunities

Last Updated: 10/28/09