Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
Do upper-level courses (300+) taken as pass/fail count towards the Harpur College upper division requirement?

Yes. Upper division courses may be taken pass fail.

Note: Please do not assume that an upper-level course taken as pass/fail will count towards your major as most departments have restrictions on the use of the pass/fail option. Please see the academic department if you have any questions. General Education courses cannot be taken pass/fail.

Grade Option Change (Pass/Fail), Grades and Grading,

New Search