Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
I want to designate an in-progress course as a pass/fail. How do I do so?

If you are not currently on academic probation, you may designate a course as pass/fail until the course withdraw deadline.

To change the Grading Option for a course, please complete the Grade Option Change Form and submit it to the Office of Financial Aid & Student Records NO LATER THAN 4:30pm on the withdrawal deadline.

Grade Option Change (Pass/Fail), Grades and Grading,

New Search