Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Harpur
I want to change a completed course to pass/fail. Is this possible?

No. You must change the course grading option by the withdrawal deadline of the semester in which you take the course. The pass/fail option cannot be applied retroactively.

Ask Similar Question
Share This Answer
New Search

Grade Option Change (Pass/Fail), Grades and Grading,

New Search

Binghamton University State University of New York
PO BOX 6000 Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
About This Site Employment Opportunities

Last Updated: 10/28/09