Decker Student Health Services Center
The Decker Student Health Services Center is located on the East Access Road, above Dickinson College and across from College-in-the-Woods (Parking Lot O).
If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911 from a campus telephone. Off campus or cell phone users should call 777-3333 for Harpur’s Ferry campus medical response service. Students who visit a local emergency room or urgent care center are responsible for all costs incurred.
When Decker Student Health Services Center is closed
If you need non-emergency care on the weekends or when the Decker Student Health Services Center is closed, you may wish to visit a local walk-in clinic. You’ll be responsible for all costs incurred.
HEALTH UPDATE: 2014-15 Flu Season
- CDC 2014-15 flu season Q&A
- Find out about the signs and symptoms of influenza.
- Learn about good health habits, so you can avoid getting or spreading influenza.
- Seasonal influenza vaccine for students will be available this fall at the Decker Student Health Services Center. Watch B-Line for announcements of flu vaccination clinics.
- Once it is available, students may receive a dose of 2014-15 seasonal influenza vaccine (Fluvirin) either by coming to our walk-in services Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., scheduling an appointment online, or by calling 607-777-2221 for a nurse appointment. Flu vaccination clinics in other on-campus locations will be announced on B-Line.
- Please review the vaccine information statement for 2014-15 seasonal influenza vaccine.
- You will be asked to sign a consent form for the vaccine. If you are under 18, you must get parental consent before getting the vaccination.