- The Decker Student Health Services Center contracts with UHS for laboratory services. This is the only laboratory we use. You may wish to check with your personal health insurance to see if this laboratory is covered in your benefits.
- If your medical insurance requires processing through another lab, please inform us before the test so we make special arrangements for you if possible. Reduced rates are available to students who wish to pay without using their medical insurance.
- Blood work is drawn between 9:30 and 10:30 a.m. Monday through Friday during regular session. When classes aren’t in session, you’ll be given a requisition and directed to an off-campus lab location.
- Lab results are available by calling the Decker Student Health Services Center at 607-777-2221 after 2 p.m. on the appropriate day.
- Charges for lab services must be made directly to the laboratory, not to the Decker Student Health Services Center. Often, these charges are reimbursable by or directly billed to your health insurance plan.
Regular Session Hours
8:00 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Blood work drawn:
8:00 a.m.–3:45 p.m.