- Please make sure to print out the correct timesheet. It should read 28021-Student
Assistant at the top.
- Print your legal name, B# and email address neatly and legibly.
- It is important that you mark down the correct dates. If you do not know what pay
period you are in please follow this link to a student payroll calendar
- Departments please note: for labor distribution purposes, make sure theorganization,
and SUNY account are correct in the box at the bottom right corner of your timesheet.
- All supervisors must sign their student's timesheet, including email address and phone extension. If a supervisor cannot sign their
student's timesheet, they must have a back-up.
- If you have any questions filling out your timesheet, please feel free to contact
Student Payroll Services.
28021-Student Assistant Timesheet