Employee Discount Programs
SUNY Employee Discount Programs
SUNY employees may be eligible for group discounts and offers from a variety of vendors, merchants, and providers. The following information outlines a few of these employee discount programs.
Please note that SUNY does not endorse, support, or benefit from any of the programs or offers listed, and that this information is provided strictly for your information and further exploration.
SUNY Corporate Perks & Perks Card Network
Employee discount and savings program with offers from a wide variety of merchants, vendors, and providers. By registering with the program, which has been custom-designed for all SUNY employees, you will have easy access to discounts of up to 75% off brand names and products at your favorite stores. You can even invite friends and family members to join in the savings. SUNY Perks provides you and your family with access to private shopping events and exclusive discounts on hundreds of brand name products and services.
SUNY Corporate Perks offers NATIONALLY recognized merchant discounts and allows you to set your own personal preferences and e-mail reminders to be sure you never miss out when an offer from one of your favorite brands becomes available.
When initially registering, the system defaults to an @suny.edu address. However, Binghamton employees simply need to click on the “Don’t have a SUNY e-mail address” to enter their own e-mail address.
Perks Card Network offers special LOCAL savings across 13 program regions in NY State. For details
regarding employee discount programs and registration, visit http://www.suny.edu/benefits/employee-discounts/
Cellular Phone Service Discounts
- Sprint Nextel offers a 19% discount to SUNY employee on select Sprint and Nextel plans
- Verizon offers up to 19% discount to SUNY employees on qualifying voice plans and up to 25% off of accessories
- AT&T offers up to 20% discount to SUNY employees on monthly rate plan
Home Connection Service Discount Programs
Connect Your Home offers discounts on home connection services such as on digital TV, Internet service,
and home security
Faculty & Staff PC Discount Programs
NYS Surplus Property Auctions
NYS Surplus Auctions: Live and online public auctions of NYS surplus property
Binghamton University Employee Discount Programs
Anderson Center Faculty/staff are eligible to receive a $5 discount off the general public price for subscription series performances. Information/prices for the upcoming season can be found at: http://anderson.binghamton.edu .
Barnes & Noble (Campus Bookstore)
Faculty/staff are eligible to receive 10% off purchases at the campus bookstore with proof of a valid BU ID. For more information, contact Pete Napolitano at email@example.com or visit http://www.binghamton.edu/auxiliary-services.
Broome County Transit
Provides Free bus rides to faculty/staff with proof of a valid BU ID. BC Transit schedule information.
Campus Recreational Services
- Intramural League Play – Faculty/staff can participate on a space available basis (there is a non-refundable team participation fee for all team activities). Those interested should refer to the Intramural section of the website for specific information regarding seasons, registration deadlines and sport guidelines. The Intramural Office (607-777-4318) is located in the University Union, Rm. 274 and is open 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday – Friday during the academic year; 8:00 am – 4:00 pm during the summer
- Outdoor Pursuits – Non-credited activities/workshops are open to faculty/staff members. Detailed registration information, schedules and forms are available on the Outdoor Pursuits section of the website or by calling 607-777-6414. All activity registrations are handled in the Recreation Office, UU-260. The office is open Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm during the academic year; 8:00 am -4:00 pm during the summer.
- Specialty Wellness Classes – Faculty/staff are eligible to register for any Specialty
Wellness class or Individual Service, at the published fees. Registrations are handled
in the Recreation Office, University Union Rm. 260 (607-777-2113). The office is open
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm during the academic year and 8:00 am-4:00 pm during
the summer. For more information, visit the department website at http://campusrecreation.binghamton.edu.
Faculty/staff/retirees can purchase a basketball season ticket for $150. A maximum of two (2) basketball season tickets can be purchased at the discounted rate. For more information, contact Erin Moore at 607-7773741 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offers discounted tickets to faculty/staff - prices and discounts vary. For more information, call the Box Office at 607-777-ARTS or visit http://www.binghamton.edu/music/.
Off Campus College Transportation (OCCT)
OCCT - provides Free bus rides to faculty/staff with proof of a valid BU ID. For more information, contact Pete Napolitano at email@example.com or visit http://www.binghamton.edu/auxiliary-services.
Sodexo Campus Services
“Commuter Plus Plan” - Will increase dollars placed on a valid BU ID by 10% (valid for purchase of meals on campus). For more information, contact Pete Napolitano at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.binghamton.edu/auxiliary-services.
Offers discounted ticket prices to faculty/staff (prices and discounts vary). For more information, contact the Box Office at 607-777-ARTS or visit http://www.binghamton.edu/theatre/upcoming-shows.html.
Time Warner Cable
- Internet - Faculty/staff are eligible to receive Internet at a discounted flat rate of $34.95/month
- Internet with Digital Phone - Faculty/staff are eligible to receive Internet with Digital Phone at a discounted rate of $64.95/month
- For more information, contact the Telecommunications Office at 607-777-2524 or visit http://www.telecom.binghamton.edu