If you have retired from Binghamton University, we want you to stay connected with us. . .and we have some exciting services and opportunities for you!
Our mission is to affirm and remain connected with State and Research Foundation retirees from Binghamton University by:
- Acknowledging your service and commitment to the University
- Offering services and privileges to retirees
- Providing information and updates about the University community
- Assessing your needs and interests as retirees, and exploring options to meet your needs
Information on the services we provide, employment opportunities, procedure to request retiree services, benefits and more.
Empire Plan, HMO's, Benefit Trust Fund and Medicare information.
Retirement calculator, ERS - Employee Retirement System, TRS - Teachers' Retirement System, TIAA, VOYA, MetLife, VALIC, Supplemental Retirement Annuity, Deferred Compensation.
Many University departments would benefit tremendously from your experience! Get information on our volunteer opportunities.
Important information for Binghamton University retirees.
Find answers to your most commonly asked questions.
Useful web sites and retirement planning tools.
In the Event of Death
- Certified Death Certificate
- ERS Notification - complete the ERS form and send with certified death certificate
- TRS Notifcation
- ORP Notification
- Contact Employee Benefits Division
- Funeral Homes