Application Information

The Undergraduate Admissions Office and the Graduate Admissions Office are responsible for the processing of applications for admission to Binghamton University, including applications from international students.  Please click the appropriate button to be connected to the webpage of either office.  From there, you can request application forms, complete an application on line, and make inquiries.  Once your application is approved by the Undergraduate or Graduate Admissions Office, the Office of International Student and Scholar Services will send you forms for the preparation of the appropriate visa documents (I-20 for a F-1 visa;DS-2019 for a J-1 visa).  

Undergraduate Admissions - Apply Online - More information

Graduate Admissions - Need an Application Form ?


Last Updated: 4/12/16