Immigration Document Upload
As a new student, it is required that you upload your immigration documents electronically. If your immigration documents are not uploaded, then the ISSS will be unable processes your Fall 2014 registration in SEVIS. If you are not registered in SEVIS for the Fall 2014 semester, then your immigration status may be at risk.
It is essential that you take the time to complete the following steps to upload your immigration documents:
- If you have not done so already, activate your Binghamton University Computer (PODS) Account. If you have Click on the link below and follow the instructions: https://password.binghamton.edu/password/main-page-loader-activate.jsp.
- Create files of your Passport, Visa and I-20/DS-2019 to be uploaded. Please note that only PDF or image files (JPG, JPEG, GIFF, PNG) can be uploaded.Be sure to sign your I-20 or DS-2019.
- Log in to the iSSS BU System: https://is.binghamton.edu.Click on blue "LOGIN" Button (as shown in the snapshot below) and use your PODS credentials
- Click on "New Students", and then select "Upload Passport, Visa and I-20/DS-2019" (as shown in the snapshot below). If you have a Turkish passport, you will need to copy both Passport pages with your biographical information.
- To submit your emergency contact information, click on "Biographical Information"
from the menu, then select "Emergency Contact" (as shown in the snapshot below). If
you have a Turkish passport, you will need to copy both Passport pages with your biographical
- Fill in all required fields, and any other information you may have. When done, click on the "Submit" button.
- You may save a partially completed form and submit it at a later date by clicking on the "Save Draft" button.
- The following link will provide you with a more detailed tutorial regarding this process: http://www.binghamton.edu/isss/sunapsis-part-2.html.
- Scanners are available in the university libraries for student use: http://www.binghamton.edu/libraries/services/print.html.