Immigration Document Upload
As a new student, you are required to upload your immigration documents electronically. If your immigration documents are not uploaded, then the ISSS will be unable to process your Spring 2017 registration in SEVIS. If you are not registered in SEVIS for the Spring 2017 semester, your immigration status may be at risk.
It is essential that you complete the following steps to upload your immigration documents.
You must create electronic files of your passport, visa and I-20/DS-2019 documents to be uploaded. Note that only PDF or image files (JPG, JPEG, GIFF, PNG) can be uploaded (PDF format is recommended). Be sure to sign your I-20/DS-2019 before creating the file. To view samples, click here.
Scanners are available in the University libraries for student use. Click here for more information.
Before uploading your documents, you must activate your PODS account. Click here for instructions.
Once you have activated your account, you will be able to upload your travel documents:
- Log in to Client Services on Sunapsis. Click here for instructions.
- Click on “New Students,” then select “Upload Passport, Visa and I-20/DS-2019”:
- For each file to be uploaded, click on the “Browse” button. Find and select the file you want to upload. You MUST upload all three documents at the same time. REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR I-20/DS-2019!
- Once all documents have been selected, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen:
- A message will be displayed to inform you the e-form has been submitted and is under review:
- ISSS also requests that you provide emergency contact information. Click here for instructions on completing the Emergency Contacts E-Form.