Immigration Document Upload
As a new student, you are required to provide the Office of International Student and Scholar Services with information on who should be contacted in the event of an emergency, and to upload your immigration documents electronically. If you do not complete these steps, then the ISSS will be unable to process your Spring 2017 registration in SEVIS. If you are not registered in SEVIS for the Spring 2017 semester, your immigration status may be at risk.
It is essential that you submit the “Upload Passport, Visa and I-20/DS-2019” E-Form to provide the necessary information.
You must create electronic files of your passport, visa and I-20/DS-2019 documents to be uploaded. Note that only PDF or image files (JPG, JPEG, GIFF, PNG) can be uploaded (PDF format is recommended). Be sure to sign your I-20/DS-2019 before creating the file. To view samples, click here.
Scanners are available in the University libraries for student use. Click here for more information.
In order to access the “Upload Passport, Visa and I-20/DS-2019” E-Form, you must activate your PODS account. Click here for instructions.
Once you have activated your account, you will be able to upload your travel documents:
- Log in to Client Services on Sunapsis. Click here for instructions.
- Click on “New Students,” then select “Upload Passport, Visa and I-20/DS-2019”:
- Emergency Contact information needs to be entered in the first two sections (required fields are indicated with an asterisk):
- The third section is for document uploads. For each file to be uploaded, click on the “Browse” button. Find and select the file you want to upload. You MUST upload all three documents at the same time. REMEMBER TO SIGN YOUR I-20/DS-2019!
- Read the statement in the confirmation box CAREFULLY. You must click on the box to signify you have read and understood the statement. When complete, click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form:
- A message will be displayed to inform you the e-form has been submitted and is under review:
- You will be sent an email if there are any issues processing the E-Form.