How to Request a Copy of a Previous Year's Income Tax Form

When you file an income tax form as a non-resident or as a resident, you are required to keep copies of the forms, and attachments. The ISSS is often asked for help if a student has somehow lost or misplaced a previous year's income tax forms.

Both the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the New York State tax department provide separate instructions on how to obtain a copy of an income tax forms.

To request a copy of a previous year's federal income tax form, follow the instructions at the following web link:

To request a copy of a previous year's New York State tax return, print the form at the following web link and follow the instructions on the form:

Last Updated: 8/28/14