Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Isss

How to Obtain Income Tax Forms
(For Tax Year 2013)

You may request forms as follows:

by Phone: Federal forms: 1-800-829-3676
               New York State forms: 1-800-462-8100 (or)

from the internet:
Federal Forms:

NYS Forms:

Important Note: International students in F or J status for 5 years or less (since 2009 or later) and their dependents, file tax forms as non-residents. If you did not earn any income during 2013 other than bank or credit union interest, then you need only file form 8843. 
International students who have been in F or J status for MORE than 5 years, or who are in other non-immigrant statuses, are generally eligible to file as residents for tax purposes, and must use different forms. Resident tax forms may be obtained from the sources listed above.

International Student and Scholar Services staff are neither qualified nor permitted to give individual tax advice. Tax assistance is available at:
Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Instagram

Last Updated: 2/14/14