Information is available for those who have encountered acts of interpersonal violence or are concerned for a friend. >>More
The IVP team provides prevention education and awareness initiatives upon request.>>More
JOIN ThE MOVEMENT
Assistants, interns, volunteers, supporters are always welcome to help us reduce the traumatic effects of interpersonal violence and promote a safe community. >> More
Iv IN SOCIETY
There are many myths and stereotypes that perpetuate the beliefs surrounding interpersonal
violence in our culture. Search out the truth >>More
Interpersonal VIOLENCE PREVENTION
Our goal is to reduce instances and the traumatic impact of interpersonal violence through education, coordination and linking students with information and resources. The IVP team provides private, student-centered services to support and assist survivors and/or their support networks.
- NEW - Victim Survivor Bill or Rights
- File a Report
- You are Never Alone - Support is available
- IVP Presentation or Event Request Form
- IVP Tabling Request Form
- NEW - Victim/Survivor Bill of Rights
- April is sexual assault awareness month.
- Its On Us week with Hillel from April 13th to April 19th.
- Sign the Pledge - Its On Us!
Dean of Students Office
Office hours: Monday through Friday,
8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.