The videos below represent interpersonal violence awareness and prevention efforts. The videos show a range of stereotypes and misconceptions presented in society surrounding interpersonal violence.
- 1 is 2 Many PSA: 60 Seconds
- Let's Talk About It: Sexual Assault and the Importance of Consent
- Sexual Assault and Victim Blaming Interview
- It Happens To Men Too
- Ten Responses to the Phrase 'Man Up'
- It Rarely stops
- Victim Blaming
- Would you stop yourself?
- Bystander intervention
- Steubenville Football & Rape Culture
- Where is the line
- Can I Wear Your Hat?
- Girls asking to get raped, "As If!"
- Who are You (trigger warning)
- Will you Be there? (from Be Smart Be Well)
- Jackson Katz at TEDx
- Killing Us Softly Clip