The following links provide you with further avenues to assist in your understanding, knowledge and education of Caribbean and Latin American Studies.
- africaresource.com - African educational web portal, many free online journals, art galleries, and more.
- BU Libraries
- BU Libraries Full-Text Resources - Ethnic News Watch: full articles international newspapers in original languages and in English. Search by country, topic, keyword, etc. Also see JSTOR - online academic journals.
- BU Library LACAS Subject Guide- A source of LACAS databases, journals, and relevant books.
- Handbook of Latin American Studies - annual annotated bibliography published by the Library of Congress.
- Latin America Data Base - a searchable, subscription data base of articles on Latin American economics, politics, and sustainable development.
- Latin American Network Information Center (UT-LANIC) - access to academic databases and information services, and information on and from Latin America.