The Marriage and Individual Well-Being Study
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
The Marriage & Family Studies Laboratory is currently researching different aspects of marital functioning and their role in individual and interpersonal well-being.
PARTICIPANTS MUST BE:
- Between 18 and 45 years of age
- Married and living with your spouse
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English; AND
- Not currently in treatment for relationship problems
- Not in the process of separation or divorce
- Not currently expecting a child or actively nursing
Couples will be asked to visit the campus, complete surveys, and interact with their partners about personal topics. They will also be asked to provide biological samples (e.g., saliva). The study will take approximately 2 to 2 1/4 hours and you will be paid for your time. Also, most participants report positive effects including an increased knowledge and awareness of their relationship. Childcare is not provided.
Qualified couples will earn $150 for their participation
If you are interested in seeing if you qualify, there are three ways to reach us!
Complete this form (please include your name and either your phone number or email):
Call (607) 777-6316