Tuition and Fees
|School Fees, including international student health insurance||$4,400 USD|
|Living Expenses, including housing and dining||$15,050 USD*|
|Total Cost||$41,000 USD|
* Figures reflect housing plan standard double and average meal plan.
These rates are subject to change. For the most up-to-date information please visit http://www.binghamton.edu/admissions/attendance-costs.html.
How to Make Payments
Students may pay the whole bill in the beginning of each semester (before due dates to avoid late fees), or sign up for Payment Plan and make monthly installment payments.
For information on Payment Plan, click here.
Payments are accepted by check (payable to Binghamton University), money order, credit cards, cash (if paid in person), or international wire transfer (click here).
HOW TO PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE:
1. Log into BU Brain Self Service at http://my.binghamton.edu
2. Click on the "QuikPAY" icon at the top of the page. For security and re-enter your username and password.
3. Once in QuikPAY, click on "View Accounts" to view, print and pay the bill.
* BILLING CYCLE: Binghamton University will generate monthly E-bill statements starting in August for the Fall term and in January for the spring term. Students will receive a monthly E-bill statement via email (issued around the 1st of the month) with a balance due and a due date.
For more information on billing, click here.