Active Alert: Phone issue

B-ALERT: External calls to and from campus phones currently not functioning. For emergencies, dial 911 or (607) 778-1911 from a non-campus phone. Repairs are underway.

Alert updated: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 8:54 AM

Housing Information

Undergraduate exchange students are entitled to on-campus housing, providing they apply in a timely manner. Graduate exchange students may now apply for on-campus housing as well. It will be assigned on a space-available basis. The Office of International Programs will send admitted students information about the housing sign-up process and dates.
Information about the types and costs of on-campus housing can be found on the Residential Life website:
Students may also choose to live off campus. Most graduate students live off campus. Undergraduates may also choose to live off campus, if they prefer, although on-campus living is a big part of the undergraduate experience at Binghamton. Cost of room and board off campus varies considerably according to the type of accommodations and personal eating habits. For a list of currently available apartments and rooms in private homes, check the Off-Campus College page at Also included on the OCC web site are sample rental contracts and other informational forms and brochures. The Office of International Programs may also be able to provide some guidance in selecting off-campus housing.

Last Updated: 2/2/15