Languages across the Curriculum (LxC)
*We have moved!*
The Study Abroad, Global Studies Minor, and Languages Across the Curriculum programs have all relocated to LNG 300. Proceed down the main stairwell across from the Bartle Library entrance and follow the signs to find us!
Welcome to Languages Across the Curriculum (LxC) at Binghamton University. LxC is a curricular enrichment program that provides you with the opportunity to apply your existing languages skills in courses outside of languages departments in languages other than English.
- Incorporate language and cultural knowledge into discipline-specific study and research.
- Encourage students to incorporate language and cultural knowledge into discipline-specific research
- Foster, maintain and enrich the language abilities of all students (native and non-native speakers)
- Extend intercultural information and international perspectives on course subject matter
- Underscore the intricate connections between language, culture and meaning
- Heighten long-term motivation to maintain and enhance language cross-cultural knowledge